SwimFit™ program is designed and customized for teens and adults who want to pick up this essential life skill, or want to refine their swimming strokes. Our experience and qualified coaches will guide you step by step in acquiring your swimming skills at the same time, enjoying the process of learning swimming.
- Designed to equip learners with 4 recognised strokes as well as personal survival skills.
- Focusing more on enjoying process of learning, instilling interest in swimming and strokes development
- Small group learning, therefore increasing efficiency in learners’ progression.
- Our coaches are inspiring and motivating.
- Our approach is systematic, progressive and learner-centric.
- Duration for completion of each stage may vary for different learners. We encourage parents not to hurry the pace of learning and allow learners to learn at their own pace. Our coach will provide feedback and suitable advice on each learner’s progression every term.
- Learner’s progress may vary according to individual’s abilities, exposure & disposition to water skills learning. In the first couple of lessons, we will assess learners and do our best to group learners according to their abilities. As they progress, we will continue to monitor their progress and make changes to groupings if necessary. This is done to ensure learners at a most suitable and group environment.