- Participants / Parents must read the following terms and conditions and complete the Program Enrolment Form before participating in any of our programs.
- Upon enrolling with Waterfun, there is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of S$40/- for each participant. Participant will require to re-register and pay the registration fee again if he / she has stopped in any of Waterfun programs for more than 1 year.
- Participants who participate in Waterfun programs do so entirely at their own risk. Waterfun shall not be liable for any injuries sustained by participants directly or indirectly related to or as a result of his / her participation in the programs.
- Waterfun reserves the rights to take and use pictures of participants at lesson times for publicity and training purposes.
- Parents / Guardians must be present during the lessons at all time. This is to ensure that their child(ren) are supervise and no compromise of their safety in and out of the pools.
- In cases of bad weather, Waterfun coaches will be stationed at the designated lesson venues for the entire lesson duration and continue with lesson when conditions are suitable. Land games / exercises may be conducted. The lesson will be chargeable and there shall be no refund or make-up class. This term is not applicable to Waterfun WaterTwinkle program.
- Waterfun reserves the right to substitute any coach in any of its programs without prior notice.
- There is no make-up or refund of program fees for participants who miss any lesson(s), with or without prior notice.
- For private coaching classes, all lessons for the term / month must be completed within 2 weeks after term expires. Any outstanding lessons or fees will be forfeited thereafter. Participant(s) of private coaching classes must inform Waterfun / its coaches at least 1 working day in advance for cancellation of class(es).
- No lesson will be conducted on gazetted public holidays in Singapore. Fees will be pro-rated accordingly.
2. FEES PAYMENT
- Program fees are payable on a per-term basis (4 weeks/term for condominiums & private coaching classes), unless otherwise indicated and payable in advance no less than two weeks prior to the commencement or continuation of the next term.
- Payment shall be made either by PayNow or internet banking (Kindly provide your child’s full name & location)
By Internet Banking
Account Name & Bank: Waterfun Aquatic Centre Pte Ltd (OCBC)
Branch Code & Acct Number: 514-770387-001
By PayNow Corporate
Enter the code 201134577E
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. TEMPORARY STOPAGE / WITHDRAWAL OF PARTICIPATION
- Participants who wish to withdraw / take leave / temporarily stop from any program for 3 weeks or more, may do so by submitting the “Temp Stop / Withdrawal Form” to Waterfun by mail, email or facsimile 14 days in advance.
- For withdrawal, we will refund up to fifty percent (50%) of remaining term fee provided the “Withdrawal Form” is submitted to Waterfun in time.
- For cases of temporary stop, outstanding lessons will be forfeited after 2 months.
- No time slots shall be reserved for the participant in his / her period of temporary stoppage.
- For participants who miss 3 or more lessons consecutively without prior notice or reason given to Waterfun, his / her vacancy will be given up to another interested student and any outstanding lessons will be forfeited.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data collected is for the use of Waterfun only and will not be shared or sold to another party. Your mobile phone number will be used primarily to communicate on all things related to programs managed by Waterfun and not for marketing or advertising purposes or advertising purposes. For a copy of our Data Protection Policy or any questions regarding this matter, you can email us.